4-Strand-Half-up


Nessa und ich haben immer noch einiges an wundervollen Frisuren und somit auch Bildern für euch. Das ergibt ein paar kurze Posts, was den Text angeht, aber sicherlich nicht, was den Augenschmaus betrifft.
Außerdem kann ich so dann auch wieder größere Artikel in Ruhe vorbereiten.
Nessa and I still have many beautiful hairstyles and pics left we created  a couple of weeks ago.  So there will be some rather shorts posts regarding the amount of text but I definitely won't cut short on beautiful images. I like that, because I like nice opics. :) And like this I get time to prepare other bigger posts in advance.



Schaut mal: Ist das nicht schön? Ich hadere so, so oft nach wie vor mit meiner dünnen Haarstruktur, aber bei solchen Frisuren bin ich sofort versöhnt. So zart. So elfenhaft. Irgendwie muss ich es hinkriegen immer ein Elfchen zu sein, dann passt das... ;)
Nessa schafft das immer wieder, dass Frisuren an mir toll aussehen, die, wenn ich sie selbst flechte, irgendwie komisch Proportionen haben. So auch hier. Ich glaube, ich teile immer noch so ab, als hätte ich volleres Haar und dann passt das natürlich nicht...
Aber lerne ich wieder. Hab ja jetzt wieder ein weitr Zuckerbrot vor der Nase. Quasi. :)
So have a look: Isn't that hairstyle wonderful? So often I am unappy about my fragile hair structure, but when I look at this here I am immediately made up. So intricate and elvenlike. I just have to look like and elve all the time and the "problem" is solved, I guess. :) 
Nessa is too good at creating hairstyles with my hair which look perfect even though they did not when I created them on myself, as I somehow don't get the proportions right. I guess I still braid as if I had more hair... But I am going to relaern that. Because if I look at this, I can#t deny that it is possible to create peferctly matching braids on my head. 


Das Licht war schon so gut wie weg, aber irhgendwie mag ich diese Dämmerstimmung dennoch sehr gern.
Daylight was almost gone but somehow I still like this twilight mood.

Labels: